Are you asking, What’s Google’s #1 Question Asked, in your mind?
- What’s Google’s #1 question asked? Come on, take a guess what’s Google’s #1 question asked? Well, a lot of things would come to mind, and in the same way, there are a lot of reasons for this answer. What’s Google’s #1 question asked? 🥁Drum roll, please. For this reason, if you guessed, who am I? You would be correct! That is the #1 question asked on Google currently. With this in mind, let’s take a look into the meaning of life, which will help us get a clearer picture. By all means, let’s unravel this mystery.
How Can You Know What You Want?
- Well, this also tides into what is your purpose in life. These two questions seem to probe many people more often than not. In light of that, we will courageously tackle this topic from different perspectives on this site. That is to say, allowing our readers to get a fresh and objective view of why am I here? How can I know what I want? And what is my purpose?
Pieces Of Your Perspective Puzzle
- With this intention, in today’s blog, we have a wonderful perspective shed by Doctor Miles Monroe. Specifically, in this video, some principles are easy and quick to note. In this case, with only 16 minutes of viewing or reading time. Surely, this video can change your life and help you find a piece(s) of your puzzle of who am I? If you prefer reading, we have also provided a written transcript of this video below.
Highlighted Snippets of the above video shared by Dr. Myles Munroe
- In reality, it’s not easy to become something that you’re not. On the contrary, it’s almost like abusing your own self in respect, in that there is no substitute for purpose. In fact, you may have felt like you really have no satisfaction without purpose. Likewise, with purpose, we feel natural gratification.
Everyone Else Wants You To Do It
- To demonstrate, did you ever get the feeling sometimes in your life that you did everything that everyone else wanted you to do? But deep down inside you kind of had a feeling, that you weren’t doing what you were born to do? This kind of feeling will frustrate you over and over again. Kind of like spinning your wheels in a snowstorm. You know, you’re not in the right place, you know, you want to get out of it, but you don’t really know how to get out of the snow at that moment.
Have you’ve ever had that kind of experience?
If so then you know what we mean.
Let’s share in the comments…
Dr. Monroe shares another excellent example, which goes something like this…
- Sometimes in life, you think you’re doing pretty well. Everyone else thinks you’re doing pretty well. But when you close the door at night you shut the lights off. Well, it’s like all hell breaking loose in your bed. You start to cry and you feel mad even angry because you don’t feel fulfilled. But in secret, you may even feel a bit depressed. Other people don’t really understand this. Why?
- Maybe it’s because you’re the best corporate executive in the whole company. But deep down inside you really don’t want to be an executive you wanted to be an artist, but somehow you ended up an executive. That’s not easy, is it? Well, maybe you wanted to be a photographer or a baker. And there’s that feeling again. It just won’t seem to disappear. So you feel like one feeling is overruling another. Your accomplishments don’t seem to give you any satisfaction. Because deep down inside, you’re not fulfilling what your life purpose really is.
- Mr. Monroe goes on to say something to this effect and I paraphrase, so we work about 30 to 40 years for a company. Uh so now it’s time to retire and what are they going to give you, a watch? What’s the watch for anyway? Are you supposed to count the minutes and the hours that you have in your retirement with nothing to do? Are you supposed to remember all the time you wasted working for that company when you really weren’t pursuing your purpose in the first place?
Good question, isn’t it?
Have you found yourself in this situation?
Let’s share in the comments…
A key point that Mr. Monroe writes is that “you’re only successful if you do what you were born to do”. Amen!
- Everything else is a failure. So you only measure your purpose or your success, rather than by the number of assignments you completed.
- I highly recommend this video!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- It can really help you get great ideas on how to transform your life for the better.
Like to learn more about who you are and how to make your desires come true, click ad here for more information on how to use excellent tools to make your dreams come alive.
Click on the above photo👆 to read the transcript of this video.
Click here for our Facebook site.
Click here for our YouTube site.
Click here for our Pinterest site.
💚We’re all about bringing inspiration, hope, and happiness to your kitchen! This channel is not here to go into any fancy cooking techniques. What this channel is all about is, to help you live a better and fuller life, and start that in your kitchen. So we are using reverse engineering and demystifying the complicated and long cooking process (es) and transforming them into Joy in your kitchen. Please follow us and you will see what we mean. You deserve a better life, so start today and subscribe to our channel. 💛
All photos are courtesy of Pixabay unless otherwise specified.
All offers, sales, rebates, shipping & handling, money-back guarantee, terms, and conditions, etc are handled individually by each sponsor, so those matters must be addressed directly to them. Furthermore, offers may change without having notified this website.