Well, here we are in January 2021 looking for weight loss, low-carb, and low-calorie meal recipes. This happens every year.😆Time to look for some new weight loss recipes. Looking for weight loss recipes after the holidays is natural. Since most of us had a few more goodies on Christmas and at New Years’. Well, I can’t speak for everyone else out there but for myself, I certainly have eaten more than what I should. Partly because I was indoors due to the virus which made it even easier. We were home and of course, we weren’t planning to go anywhere…
So what kind of low-calorie meals can we make to trim off the extra weight we gained? What about low-calorie meals, and great sweets that taste delicious? Well with lesser calories it is a possible answer. And thanks to our friends at Tasty, we have a wonderful video for you today with several recipes. These recipes so quick and easy. A different recipe for each day of your week.
In this short video, there are 7 different recipes that you can make for lunch or dinner. After that, there are 3 recipes that you can make for desserts, sweets, or afternoon snacks. And on your cheat days you can still in chocolates. What? Yes, there is a delicious line of sugar free and weight friendly chocolates. Click ad here for full delights.
Weight Loss For Lunches
1) We have a luscious smoothie with fresh berries. Pour some milk, yogurt, and berries into a blender or food processor if you prefer. Give it a whiz and you have a fantastic drink. This smoothie is great to help with those 4:00 cravings. And you can easily bring it with you if you’re on the go.
2) Next up this meal is quick and easy to prepare in minutes. You can make so many variations of this for years and it’s just super. All out of cupcake tins! Start by using a muffin or cupcake tin pan. Place fresh baby spinach, then fresh chopped tomatoes in each muffin tin. Take beaten eggs and pour them on top of the spinach. Season as desired. Bake in a hot oven and enjoy. You can have them for a meal, or you can have them as healthy snacks for kids. These also make a great breakfast item.
3) Next up we have a pesto chicken meal. This application is absolutely delish. Take chicken thighs and sauté them in a few drops of oil with salt and pepper. (If you don’t like chicken thighs you can certainly substitute them for chicken breast.) Then you take them out of the pan and leave all the natural juices that have accumulated in the pan. Carefully add the green beans and give them a light sauté in the pan. Then finish it off with the cherry tomatoes. Pull it all together at the end with a nice pesto. If you don’t happen to have pesto in your fridge, I have some great recipes for you. Please see this article for lots of homemade pesto ideas that are done in minutes.
Weight Loss For Dinners
4) In this dish we get to taste some seafood in action. Start the dish by gently sautéing the shrimp in medium heat lightly until it is slightly colored. (If you don’t like shrimp, which I do have some friends who don’t like shrimp, you can exchange it for salmon.) Then remove shrimp and add in the asparagus and some lemon juice. Finish this up with a dash of some red crushed pepper along with some salt. This is a nice presentation and a healthy meal. Especially if you’d like to have some form of seafood in your diet.
5) The chicken and broccoli sauce! Now we’ve all had this for takeout. The problem is since we gained weight over the holidays we need to stop having takeout.😂So we can lose weight. We can make takeout foods at home that are much healthier in general, and overall better for you. Okay, how does this recipe work out? You take lean chicken breasts and you gently sautéed them in the pan. Add some soy sauce then pour in some honey. Mix that well then add in some delicious garlic. Finish it off with a splash of wine vinegar. This is a very nice takeout version that tastes even better than takeout.
6) Runner up is sesame chicken served with a side dish. So the sesame chicken is just slightly grilled and sprinkled with sesame seeds. For the salad take one shelled, chopped, boiled, egg and put it in a bowl. Add in a chopped avocado (which I imagine has been mixed with some lemon juice). Then you add in fresh chopped tomatoes. Gently mix and add salt and pepper. This recipe is a very nice accompaniment for sesame seed chicken. This side salad is very colorful, and it’s low in calories. If you are a person that doesn’t like to eat too much you could very easily have just the salad. Because you do have one egg (which is about 7 grams of protein).
7) Next we have our first sweet dessert. There are all kinds of versions of this around. I have a few chocolate varieties that are my favorite (but they are definitely not low calorie). Which is why I felt very happy to recommend this one! It’s only a hundred and forty calories per piece. That is admirable. Maybe you want to have something sweet, and you want to stay on your diet too. This is a great recipe if your feeling you don’t want to go over the edge. And if you happen to make a mistake and eat two that’s okay.😉
This recipe starts with rolled oats. To it, you fold in some peanut butter add in some honey. After it is well-mixed, add in some chocolate chips until you see that mixture becomes sticky. After that refrigerate it for 30 minutes. Lastly, roll them into a ball by hand. At this point, they are now ready to enjoy. You may refrigerate the leftovers.
8) Next we have a lovely salad which is very easily made. Even if you don’t like chickpeas, you could substitute them for another type of bean. I personally enjoy navy beans because I find they have a much more creamy taste. But that’s up to you. Then fold in some feta cheese and mix it gently. After that, add in some pesto. If you don’t happen to have pesto in your fridge, I have some great recipes for you for pesto. Please see this article for lots of homemade pesto ideas that are done in minutes.There you have it. A beautiful salad with plenty of protein.
Want some more calorie caring snacks? Well then click ad here and find all kinds of goodies, like Mexican Chocolate Energy Bars and Turmeric Lime Pumpkin Seeds.
Weight Loss With Sweets
9) Okay then the video goes on to show us another sweet dessert now. This one is really great for children if you’re trying to get them to eat fruit. Since this recipe uses fresh fruit, it allows the children to dip the fruit slices into the homemade sauce. When my son was little, he would eat anything as long as he was allowed, to dip it. Kids, in general, like to dip dip dip. You could also take different kinds of fruits and put them on skewers. Everyone could dip, which is a lot of fun too.
So first, you would take perhaps an apple and slice it up, then you would prepare the dipping sauce. Take a bowl and add chopped nuts. Then add in the yogurt, then add in some honey, then add a pinch of cinnamon. Mix well and refrigerate. Ready to enjoy.
10) Next up we have very nice salad bowls. This salad bowl recipe starts off with quinoa. To the mixing bowl, we add some black beans and some red chopped onion. Give that a nice mix. Then add in some corn and some chopped cilantro. Top it off, with some lime juice and season it with salt and pepper.
Add there you have it! 10 recipes made in 5 minutes. Hey, these really are quick and easy recipes. I hope you enjoyed trying them to lose weight. Please let me know how your January weight loss is going thanks and we see you next time…
Video Review 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Click here for our Facebook site.
Click here for our YouTube site.
Click here for our Pinterest site.
In bookstores and booksellers online in December 2020.
Or you may reach out to us at email@example.com
By Susan Berlincioni
Softcover | 8.5 x 8.5 in | 80 pages | ISBN 9781982248093
E-Book | 60 pages | ISBN 9781922481089