Quick Easy Chicken Recipe!
Video for Quick Easy Chicken Recipeabove!Enjoy this Quick Easy Chicken Recipe with your family and friends tonight!
Chicken is relatively not expensive and it is easy to prepare, making it a perfect all-around meal. It is also widely accepted by most cultures, ethnicities, and religions, generally speaking. So that makes it a great food to prepare for parties, gatherings, and even fellowships. But sometimes it can get a bit boring. So that’s why these quick easy chicken recipe(s) will give you great inspiration. Along with our newly released cooking video, called Island Styled Chicken above. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ And there’s much more. From frying up a quick chicken breast recipe to slow-cooking honey-garlic drumsticks, there is something for everyone here. Check this recipe if you want another super fast recipe on an all-time world favorite!
Quick Easy Chicken Recipe That Beats Fast Food!
Fast food is the obvious solution when you have no time to prepare a home-cooked meal. However, these meals are often unhealthy and packed with calories. Luckily, there are ways to enjoy fast food while keeping your diet in check. Good luck if you can find chicken restaurants that offer healthier alternatives. Alternatively, you can make your chicken meal at home. We will share with you some simple and effective ideas for quick easy chicken recipe(s) that are wholesome and nutritious. Some common ingredients used in these quick easy chicken recipe(s) dishes are listed below:
• Olive oil
• Onion diced
• Black pepper
• Cloves of minced garlic
• Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
• Soy sauce
• Ginger paste
• Garlic paste
• White sugar
• Lemon juice
• Oil should be heated over a medium flame in a very sizable stockpot. Prepare the onion until it is golden in color by frying it in oil.
• Add the chicken to the onion in the saucepan; cook until the chicken is lightly browned.
• Salt, ketchup, white sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste, and black pepper should all be mixed in a bowl. Bring to a boil, reduce to low heat and pour over the chicken.
• Keep the chicken covered and cook it until the juices run clear.
• After that, your chicken is cooked to perfection and ready for serving.
And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝😄
Quick Easy Chicken Recipe Marinades
The best quick easy chicken recipe marinade produces chicken that is amazingly juicy and savory. The flavorful marinade turns grilled chicken into a dish that will make your mouth water. This quick easy chicken recipe(s) marinade contains a large number of different spices and seasonings. Feel free to try different combinations to arrive at YOUR ultimate desired taste. Do you like it hot? Are you feeling spicy tonight? Like more sweetness? It’s all up to you.
• Chicken breasts, Tenders, or Thighs
• Virgin Olive oil
• Fresh lemon juice
• Soy sauce
• Balsamic vinegar
• Brown sugar
• Worcestershire sauce
• Minced garlic cloves
• salt & pepper to taste
• Fresh Parsley
1. Oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper should be mixed in a bowl.
2. To cook chicken breasts, pierce them all over with a fork. Pack into a big sealed food plastic bag. Cover the chicken with the marinade.
3. For a few minutes, marinate the chicken. Or as long as you can. Overnight would be ideal if possible.
4. Set the grill’s temperature to moderate. Oil the grill rack so that food does not stick.
5. Arrange the chicken on the grill. Prepare according to the chicken’s thickness.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, take it off the grill, and it will be ready to serve and eat.
And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝😄😄
Photo by www.liveoutyourlight.com
Different Types Of Quick Easy Chicken Recipes
There is no need to spend hours in the kitchen in order to feed your family. With these different chicken recipe options, you can have a home-cooked meal on the table in no time. Chicken is essential in many homes because of its versatility. You can cook chicken in many ways, and it never gets old. From whole roasted chicken to fry, there is something for everyone.
These simple chicken recipes will become family favorites because they are difficult to mess up and so simple to make. Moreover, these relatively healthy options will leave you feeling satisfied but not stuffed after eating them. Healthy does not have to mean bland or tasteless, especially not with these chicken recipes.
• Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata
This creamy lemon chicken piccata is a simple and tasty thirty-minute meal that is quick and easy to make. The best flavor comes from dredging soft, tender chicken breast in flour, searing it, and then tossing it in a light, creamy lemon sauce with capers and garlic. This crowd-pleaser is easy to make in just one pan and served on a pasta bed. The perfect dinner for a weeknight. And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝⭐
• Baby Potatoes & Garlic-Roasted Chicken in One-Pan
One-pan garlic-roasted chicken and baby potatoes will make your life easier. This healthy chicken dinner is made with baby potatoes and juicy, flavorful chicken thighs seasoned with herbs. It only takes 10 minutes to make and only needs one sheet pan, so no extra dishes. Combine the ingredients and bake. The oven will do the rest. And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝⭐⭐
Photo by www.liveoutyourlight.com
• Souvlaki-Marinated Chicken Breast
With a Greek souvlaki marinade, you can bake a chicken breast that is juicy, tender, and moist. That is right, folks: here comes the chicken dinner you have been craving. Say farewell to dry chicken breast and juicy, tender chicken breast with golden brown edges that you can bake in the oven. You can see the tasty juices coming out as you cut the meat. Use many of the best homemade Greek souvlaki marinades to give it a great taste. The juiciest chicken breast can be baked in the oven in less than thirty minutes. And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝⭐⭐⭐
• Spatchcock Chicken
This easy-to-roast Spatchcock chicken is seasoned with garlic and thyme and is very juicy, tender, and full of flavor. The skin is crispy. This fast and easy way to roast a whole chicken takes only a few minutes and requires little preparation. It is even great for a quick dinner on a busy weeknight. And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝⭐⭐⭐⭐
• Chicken Marsala
Chicken Marsala in a creamy mushroom sauce is a quick and easy chicken dinner that can be made in just thirty minutes. It is the ultimate comfort food. The chicken breast is coated in flour, seared, and then covered in a delicious, garlicky, rich, creamy, mushroom-filled sauce. This popular Italian-American dish is fancy enough to eat any night of the week. It makes a healthy meal when served over pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes. And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Photo by www.liveoutyourlight.com
• Chicken Queso Bake
Baked queso chicken is the easy, cheesy, and delicious chicken dinner you have been looking for. A seared chicken breast is topped with sautéed onions, diced tomatoes, and a mountain of cheesy queso. This flavorful, tender chicken only takes a few minutes to cook, so it is a great meal to make when you don’t have much time or energy. Also, it is the best way to use up any extra cheese. And now you have another GREAT quick easy chicken recipe, that was made the way YOU like it. Don’t forget to take notes.📝⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quick Easy Chicken Recipes For Your Freezer
Cooked chicken that has been frozen and kept on hand is the perfect shortcut for weeknight dinners. Check out how to freeze cooked chicken with these simple instructions:
1. Let the chicken cool down. You can wait until the chicken is easily touchable. Put it immediately into the refrigerator to cool down.*
2. Scratch off the chicken’s skin and throw it out.
3. Remove as much chicken meat as possible, discarding the skin and bones.
4. Sliced up the chicken.
5. Freeze the chicken quickly by arranging the chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
6. Then transfer it to an airtight container. After the chicken has been frozen for one hour, separate it and store it in an airtight container.
Reheating Chicken From Quick Easy Chicken Recipes
Here are three different methods for safely reheating cooked chicken while preserving its tenderness and moisture. These techniques for reheating chicken are suitable for air-fried, oven-baked, pan-fried, and grilled chicken, such as these baked chicken drumsticks, air-fried chicken breasts, oven-baked chicken wings, and pan-fried chicken thighs, among others.
In the Microwave:
• Cut the chicken and prepare a microwave-safe plate for the chicken.
• Toss the chicken with a tablespoon of water.
• Use a microwave-safe cover to shield the plate from the microwave’s heat.
• In the microwave, heat the chicken until it reaches the desired temperature.
• Serve up some hot chicken as an appetizer.
In The Oven:
• The temperature in the oven should be raised to 180 degrees Celsius.
• Chicken should be spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Do not crowd the pan, and do not let anything overlap.
• Apply a few water tablespoons to the chicken and sprinkle.
• The chicken should be reheated for 5–10 minutes in the oven.
• Taking the tray out of the oven. You can toss the chicken in sauce by placing it in a bowl, then adding the sauce and tossing it until everything is evenly coated.
• Prepare and enjoy.
In The Air Fryer
• Unwrap the chicken and set it aside.
• The air fryer needs to be heated to 180 degrees Celsius.
• Prepare the air fryer by placing the chicken pieces in the basket.
• The air fryer temperature should be set to 180 C.
• To reheat the chicken, microwave it for five minutes.
• Put the basket out and switch off the air fryer.
• Cook chicken and pair it with your favorite fixings.
On The Stovetop
• Take the chicken out of all of its packaging.
• Set the air fryer to 180 °C to heat up.
• Put the chicken pieces in the basket of the air fryer.
• Set the temperature of the air fryer to 180 °C.
• The chicken should be reheated for five minutes or until thoroughly heated.
• Bring out the basket for the air fryer.
Well, that does it for today’s list of the best quick easy chicken recipe(s). We sincerely hope you enjoy these quick easy chicken recipe(s) and use many that suit and delight your taste buds.
Grab your own copy of our free Island Chicken Recipe PDF now!
Let us know how you enjoyed this article in the comments below or on any of our social media platforms. We look forward to hearing you in the comments…💚💛💚
Click here for our Instagram page.
Click here for our Facebook page.
Click here for our YouTube channel.
Please share this valued article with your family and friends today.
💚We’re all about bringing inspiration, hope, and happiness to your life! So this channel is not here to go into any fancy cooking techniques. What this channel is all about is, to help you live a better and fuller life, and start that in your kitchen. So we are using reverse engineering and demystifying the complicated and long cooking process (es) and transforming them into Joy in your kitchen. Please follow us and you will see what we mean. You deserve a better life, so start today & subscribe to our channel. 💛
All photos are courtesy of Pixabay.com unless otherwise custom photographed by liveoutyourlight.com. Pixaby.com states on their website the following information (at the time of publishing this article) that all content (e.g. images, videos, music) on Pixabay can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital, except in the cases mentioned in “What is not allowed”. Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the artist or Pixabay is not necessary but is always appreciated by our community. All photos are for reference purposes only.
All offers, sales, rebates, shipping & handling, money-back guarantee, terms, and conditions, etc are handled individually by each sponsor, so those matters must be addressed directly to them. Furthermore, offers may change without having notified this website.
Click For Details